cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commitments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In the report S_ALR_87013542, we are seeing some commitment in the commitments column. But when we see the Purchase orders for this project, we are not able to see any open PO's. But still in this report we are seeing some open commitments. Please let me know, what else can cause to show as commitment in this report.

Thanks,

Venkata Prasanna.R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto TCODE: SE16 Table :RPSCO,

In the Object Number mention the Object Number from Table PRPS for the WBS Element in Question.

Find out from which commitment these values are coming in the Report. (Especially Value type 21 thru 26)

Hope it helps...

Thanks!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked in the table:RPSCO, i am not able to see the value type (21 to 26). The value type found is 4.

Thanks,

Venkata Prasanna.R

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try running CJEN and then run the report and check the values again.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had tried running CJEN, but still the commitment value is showing in the report.

Thanks,

Venkata Prasanna.R

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Run report S_ALR_87013533, then double click business transaction then check which business transaction causes the commitment value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try running the correction program RKACOR04. In this program select 'Commitments', 'Update' and deactivate 'Actual'. Get the order number from PRPS (for the WBS element).

After running the program, run CJEN.

If this dosent work, then check the SAP note 152571 - Composite SAP note: Missing or incorrect commitments, it could give you some idea.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Just double click the commitement value in column in S_ALR_87013542 report and it will directly go to the commitement value that is CJI5 and all the commitement value wather PR,PO will comes line item wise.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked line item wise in CJI5, i am able to see any open PO's or PR's. What else can cause this problem?

Thanks,

Venkata Prasanna.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It could a PR commitment, if you feel that all PO's are completed. Just have a look to the line item wise commitment report which will help you find out exact commitment value and its source ( CJI5).

I hope this will help you.

regards

Avisek Bhardwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

In case it is a -ve commitment that you see, you need to run the correction program RKACOR04 or RKACOR10 to remove the -ve commitments. Thereafter you need to run CJEN. There is also a standard SAP document for the correction program. I am not sure whether the above explanation helps, but if everything else fails, you could try this.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Praveen,

Correction program RKACOR10 along with CJEN seems to have resolved an issue that I had regarding commitments showing up in a report that should not have been there. What is a -ve commitment?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anyone been able to determine how and why this occurs and how to prevent it from happening in the future?

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Run reprot CJI5..this is commitment line item report...you can find which causes that commitment value..