cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export all the users from the R/3 to the SAP GRC AC UME?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a doubt.

Do I have to export all the users from the R/3 to the SAP GRC AC UME to use the CUP module?

I have a SAP GRC AC 5.3

Best regards.

Pablo Mortera.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry,

What do you mean with " work on requests". a User in the GRC creates the request for the user in the R/3?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well if you want all the users to able to submit requests through GRC AC then these users will have to be present in the GRC AC system itself, in that case you may want to change the user persistence of UME to LDAP (which i presume should have all the SAP users), otherwise you will have to load all the users (unique users from the union of both the R3 system)

Cheers !!

Zaheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Requestors do not need to have user IDs in the UME for CUP.

They just have to have an ID in whichever system you specify as the User Data Source systems.

Users only need to be created in the UME if they are more involved with the process. eg, they are an Approver or reviewer.

I would think seriously about what you want to acheive before loading the whole user community into the UME from R3 as you will then have to maintain duplicate master data records.

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I have 2 R/3 to 1 GRC?

how can I do this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

What do you want to achieve ? Do you want all the users from these two systems to be able to login to GRC AC ?

In case you want to provision users etc, you may need not to load users from these backend systems, the users in GRC AC will be able to login and work on requests...

Cheers !!

Zaheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

It depends on what you are trying to achieve.....

In case you have a corporate LDAP, you can use LDAP as the UME source instead of just loading the users from the R3 system...

Cheers !!

Zaheer