cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure the SPM in the CUP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Im trying to configure the SPM in the CUP. I have done the steps that the manual "How To...Configure Integration of CUP with SPM.pdf" said.

But how can I do to add another stage so there is an approver before attching the user ID to the FF ID.

Best Regards.

Pablo Mortera.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pablo Mortera,

Just create that stage which you want and then while creating the path (Pg 9 of the How to guide...), enter the number of stages = "2", after that select the stages and save the path....

Cheers !!

Zaheer

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

I have a problem when I try to do a request.

I gives me an error about "Approver not found ".

Best regards.

Pablo Mortera.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pablo Mortera,

If your initial question is answered, it would be good if you can start a new thread for your new query....

while posting the query, share your Stage configuration... the stage that you might have defined may be requesting approval from lets say "manager" and manager may not be maintained for the user in the request.

Cheers !!

Zaheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are using a Custom Approver determinator in the stage to find the approvers then check to make sure that the approvers are entered into it correctly. Also check to ensure that the data for the attributes chosen is correct especially if you are using HR / organisation routes as the approver.

If you are trying to use the standard delivered approval method using the "Superuser Owner" approval mechanism, check your patch level as I think this only works in 5.3 SP7 or 8.

Simon