cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MI Clinet Login Screen not coming up - Windows Mobile 6.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are facing very strange problem here. Can anyone please help me out? Following is the problem:

We have developed a JSP offline application on NW Mobile Client 7.1 with Support Pack 7.

JSP Application is working fine on Windows Mobile Pocket PC 2003 and Windows Mobile 5.0.

When we tried to run the application on Windows Mobile 6.1 (Intermec CK3 device), we are facing the problem. Creme Setup was successful, Set up package created for device also had no problem. When i clicked, startserver.lnk situated in \MI\bin folder, it opened up http:
localhost:4444\me\start BUT it is opening only when device is on cradle, i.e. on dock. After starting server, when we click startup.html, it opens the login screen but only when device is on cradle but the moment we take out the device out of cradle and click on startup.html, it is unable to open the login screen, Following error pops up:

"Cannot Connect"

"Cannot Connect with current connection settings. To change your connection settings, tap Settings."

We went into the connection settings there was no problem in it.

Can anyone please provide me the help? What EXTRA settings has to be done in Windows Mobile 6.1 to run the application? Is there any different settings in Connection or Internet Explorer itself? Why the MI login screen is appearing while device is on dock/cradle and not when it is uncradled? Please help.

Thanks and Regards,

Gopal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

One more update that application is working fine on Windows Mobile OS 6.1 EMULATOR. No extra settings were done on that. Can anyone please suggest why login screen is not coming up on physical device?

Thanks and Regards,

Gopal

former_member459142
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal

i have seen your thread , i am also facing same problem , please help me .

see here

Thanks