We have the below scenario:

The incoming file is received in XI in the below directory:

/usr/feeders//interfaces/EP1/abc

The file name is- TCDE.BLQSAM.OCAA2682.C0084031

The file contains some data like below:

UNBUNOA:3HEXAGON-ABCABC10268002090806:1004+403140015324'

UNH1CONTRL:2:2:UN:APACS'

UCI1000284217ABC10268002HEXAGON-ABC7+C00'

Based on this incoming file reference number in line 3 as given (1000284217) for example, a lookup needs to be made in R/3 in a table to determine if the file should be placed in directory A or Directory B in R/3 without any XML conversion.

I have made the scenario and the details are as below:

Created the new Mapping Archive in the IR and import this .jar

Created an Interface mapping for the Control File processing and select the mapping program from the archive

Created a Business Service called "BSY_ECC6_FI_CENTRAL" and a communication channel called "CCIA_01_RFC_RECEIVER", for the connection to the R/3 system of type RFC and will have to have the connection settings for the R/3 backend with the client which has the data in it for the FM call.

I have the java code that I can forward you for reference.

I am not able to run the scenario successfully.

Plaese advise as to how I can develop this scenario.

Regards,

Archana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prasannakrishna_mynam
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

Based on this incoming file reference number in line 3 as given (1000284217) for example, a lookup needs to be made in R/3 in a table to determine if the file should be placed in directory A or Directory B in R/3 without any XML conversion.

Created the new Mapping Archive in the IR and import this .jar
Created an Interface mapping for the Control File processing and select the mapping program from the archive
Created a Business Service called "BSY_ECC6_FI_CENTRAL" and a communication channel called "CCIA_01_RFC_RECEIVER", 
for the connection to the R/3 system of type RFC and will have to have the connection settings for the R/3 backend with the 
client which has the data in it for the FM call.

What i understand from your Qs is, you want to get the location where the file need to be placed from the table in R/3 system

based on the ref. no mentioned in source EDI file, and the target file should be placed as a flat file format.

You are using RFC lookup to get the details of the location in Java mapping, Once you have the location you can map it to the

element in payload and using varaible substitution you can specify the target directory.

Regards,

Prasanna

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

Your requirement was not clear enough. Can you try answering these questions.

UNB+UNOA:3+HEXAGON-ABC+ABC10268002+090806:1004+403140015324'
UNH+1+CONTRL:2:2:UN:APACS'
UCI+1000284217+ABC10268002+HEXAGON-ABC+7+C00'

This is an EDI file.

Are you reading this file with File adapter? Will it be converted in XML in XI?

>>Created the new Mapping Archive in the IR and import this .jar

Which type of mapping are you using?

Regards

Suraj