cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple copies for Payment advice using standard program RFFOAVIS_FPAYM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have one requirement, need to print the payment advice form twice (one for account section and other for vedor). According to the existing process it uses standard SAP print program RFFOAVIS_FPAYM OR RFFOUS_C (for cheque payment) to print the output.

When I tried to print the output by giving number of copies, it prints test pages but not the actual output. The actual payment advice note with proper values getting printed only once. I actually need to print this actual payment advice note twice.

Do you experts know how to achive this? is there any configuration available to get this requirement? OR how can i do this without chaning Standard SAP program?

Thanks in advace for your help..

Regards,

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

2 times printing can be done using Sap script.however, it would call for changes to your driver prog...

in function call CALL FUNCTION 'OPEN_FORM'....u need to add g_ITCPO-TDCOPIES = '2' and pass g_itcpo to OPTIONS structure of the FM.With this you can ahve 2 copied of ur output. I just test printed it.

So in your case as yours is a standard program, you could probably create a copy of the Standard program and add the above logic in your program.

hope this help

Cheers,

Varna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Create a copy of the Standard Program and also the includes and give the number of copies option when u call the Open_Form in the include where the form is called and configure this Zprogram instead of the Standard.

surya