cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-mail through BPS Web Interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a function module ready to send a mail; my requirement is to send a mail through BPS web interface by clicking a button. Please let me know is there any way to link FM with BPS web interface.

Many Thanks,

Amrith.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please an exit type function and call the function that you have created inside the exit function.

thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Got solved!!!

Thanks a lot for your valuable input.

Again many Thanks.

Regards,

Amrith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That's good news did you use an exit function as mentioned in the above post or some other way. Please share the solution with the forum.

thanks

Note- Assigning points is the way of saying thanks at SDN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. How to link the Function Module with the Exit Button in BPS Web Interface.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here are the steps that you have carry out.

Using BPS0 create a level with a few charactertistics (not of significance here) and put in the selection so that it will not fetch any data from the cubes, then create an exit-type planning function under this level.

This will have options of attaching 2 function modules to it, one on init and the other for actual processing. Create the init function with the standard interface (F1 on the field - will provide you information on the interface)

In this init function you can call the function that will be used to send emails.

Add the planning function to the folder as well as the web interface.

let me know if you need any more infotmaiton

thanks