cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extended Classic Scenario Pricing issue, can I over come by using SRM-MDM?.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM GURU'S,

I am using ECC 6.0, SRM 5.5, SUS, LAC, cFolders and SRM-MDM with Extended Classic Scenario.

My Question is : In case of Extended classic scenario, there is issue with Pricing and conditions. Is there any possibility to overcome this issue by using SRM-MDM. Or do I have to go for IPC. My client has not brought IPC. I have to cover Pricing with the above components.

Anyone suggest me, how to proceed. Thanks in Advance. Awaiting for quick response.

Thanks & Regards,

John.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should handle it in IPC.

Please check the IPC by program BBP_CND_CUSTOMIZING_CHECK.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Thank you very much for your reply. Can I address this by using developments or BADI, If I am not using IPC.

Why Pricing not possible with MDM. It is possible with CCM. Just MDM is replacing CCM Right. By default it should have better features then the CMM. I heard that, Pricing can be done through MDM. Is that correct?. Please confirm it.

How would I know whether IPC is installed or not?. Please tell me the steps to find IPC, If it is installed.

In SRM IPC is Active. Really appreciate your precious answer.

Regards,

John

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is your expectation for "Pricing"? Can you give us some example in CCM?

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

We can maintain Price and conditions as a record in CCM for Particular Material or Vendor. When you add that record to shopping cart it will update. I mean, If the provision is available in MDM, I don't want to use the Two components for same functionality.

If I use IPC, Is there separate license for that. What else need to be updated to use IPC (Patches etc).

If you have IPC configuration material, could you please share with me? How to bridge the SRM Conditions and ECC Conditions?

Please clearly give me details. I really appreciate you.

Regards,

John.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

IPC is part of NetWeaver and no extra license and no extra installation. Usually your system admin activates it.

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/854170

If you are talking about "scale price", it is also available in SRM-MDM Catalog. If you are talking about "pricing conditions", I don't think CCM has such function.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MASA,

I really appreciate your response. As per note, can we activate IPC right? If you have the material How to configure IPC and how map SRM Price and Conditions with ECC conditions, could you please share with me? Or tell me the steps process. I have lot of conditions in my project. I know conditions from MM side, but I am not aware of SRM conditions and how to map these two.

I am very sorry, If I am troubling you. Thank you so much. I will award points.

Thanks & Regards,

John.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert