Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T-Code CLVL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem with TCode CLVL. I am creating some 'Z' Profile and copying some of the Display Blocks from the standard, and letting some AS IT IS. Then I am adding some fields to the copied Display Blocks and transporting the request to other client on Development Server. Here, it does not contain any field. I dont know but somehow it is not recognizing Maximum Block as well.

If anybody can help on how I can view all the fields in other client as well ?

Thanks in Advance.

Sandip

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your Transport Request. and see all the components are under request. try to transport it porperly.

and check any $tmp objects are present in your Z* Tcode

Regards

vijay

5 REPLIES 5

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your Transport Request. and see all the components are under request. try to transport it porperly.

and check any $tmp objects are present in your Z* Tcode

Regards

vijay

0 Kudos

Vijay.. It is not the problem related to TR.. If you have some Idea about CLVL, you will come to know the terms 'Maximum Block', 'Profile', 'Display Block'..

Here what is happening Display Block refers to one Maximum Block.. And that is standard (SAP given) maximum block. It is referring to SAP block but then also not dispalying any field. And that is my problem.. Anyways.. thanks for the answer..

Regd

Sandip

0 Kudos

u dont have to worry abt copying the profile create a profile of ur own ....and say CLVL and put the breakpoint and check the profile used ther and attach ur profile ther at run time for testing n see the result...

else copy the std profile and display block and max allowed blkock..

reward points if it helps

gunjan

0 Kudos

Gunjan,

Thanks for your comments but it is necessary for me to create my own profile as it is MUST when something gets displayed through 'Variable List'. And to test that, I just cannot simply change the profile name at runtime..

Regds,

Sandip

0 Kudos

in that case u need to check the submit program that's being called up at the trasaction and ther copy the std program and attach ur profile and in submit assign this program..have doen it this way only...or u can do one more thing....just modify the std program with ur profile using access key and assign ur profile..

hope it helps..

reward points if it helps

gunjan