cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC 5.0 version phased out for certificaiton

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I had applied for direct certification for SD module to SAP. Since i was eligible my profile got approved by SAP and hence i was eligible to give that certification exam for ECC 5.0. I completed all the formalities like sending the DD, Required consent letter, supporting letter from company etc etc.

As per the policy i am suppose to give the exam within the 4 months after they receive the documents,

i received their confirmation of "documents received" on 14th Aug 2009.

So that means i can give the exam till 14th Dec 2009

When i mailed them today for some info regarding the exam they suddenly said that ECC 5.0 has been phased out from 18th sept 2009 and hence I am not allowed to appear for exam. I was prepared and wanted to give exam on 16th Oct as per their schedule. But now i can't. I requested them to allow me for ECC 6.0 which they are denying.

I am wondering what kind of policy they have.They didn't even intimate me that it has been phased out.Haven't I mail them today i wouldn't have even known that it has been phased out and i cannot give the exam.

Is there anything else i can do. I want to give my certification exam. I am thoroughly prepared and have invested lot of time in my preparation.

Please suggest what can be done

Looking forward for some positive inputs

Regards,

D Patel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone please suggest an alternative