Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User exit:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day

I'm new to user exits.

I want to trigger an update to a different SAP module as soon as the production order are created.

I did create a project using CMOD and used Enhancement PPCO0007 - Exit when saving production order.

I see that there is a Function exit: exit_saplcozv_001 and in it is a include include zxco1u06. There is nothing in the include zxco1u06 .

How do i make modifications to this exit? Should is write my own function first?

10 REPLIES 10

Simha_
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Make the changes, i.e write the logic u want to implement in the Zinclude i.e zxco1u06 in ur case.

Cheers,

Simha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

example......

http://www.sap-img.com/abap/a-short-tutorial-on-user-exits.htm

Press Components. You can now see that enhancement uses user exit EXIT_SAPMV45A_002. Double click on the exit.

Now the function module is displayed. Double click on include ZXVVAU04 in the function module

Insert the following code into the include: E_KUNNR = '2155'.

Activate the include program. Go back to CMOD and activate the project.

Goto transaction VA01 and craete a salesorder.

Note that Sold-to-party now automatically is "2155"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since SAP is a integrated package no need to do any thing differently to shift from one module to another module, now i would like to know what you want to update whether database tables or what?

leave about the module.

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

As soon as the production order are created, i want to send this details to an external system using IDOCS. I want to call program RCCLORD with this production order number.

Program RCCLORD creates Production order idocs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When i doubleclick on i get the error message "<b>Program names ZX... are reserved for includes of exit function groups"</b>

0 Kudos

just forget it.. its mean u first time make an entry on hat just doble click on that...

0 Kudos

press enter and proceed , thats just a warning ..

whatever code you write in that include will be hooked to the transaction source code.

Others have already supplied enough logic to proceed with user exits.

former_member404244
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whatever alok has told thats ryt.U can write the code inside the function exit,no need to see message,its only a warning message.

After doing that create project and activate the function exit.

Regards,

Nagaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

As soon as the production order are created, i want to send this details to an external system using IDOCS. I want to call program RCCLORD with this production order number.

Program RCCLORD creates Production order idocs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First see whether the structure available to you CAUFVD in the import parameters contains all the data to fill the selection screen of program RCCLORD and then u can use the logic of calling the report RCCLORD in the customer exit.

the logic for that can be found as.

1. se38 enter your program name.

2. now place the cursor on the RCCLORD and double click it.

3. now one pop up window will be open select only programs and then press enter.

4. you will be displayed with where used list of the program RCCLORD.

now double click any one of the displayed includes you will get the usage of the submit program RCCLORD and return.

i think this will help you