Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Date field to be set blank--Urgent --Please help

Hi All,

We are running on SRM 4.0(classic scenario).On the SC screen,there is a date field called "Required on".By default this field is getting populated with the system date.

Now my reqt is that when the SC screen appears,i want this date field to be blank(not carry the system date)..The user will change the date whcih will flow to the next screen(Item level data-->std functionality)....

I tried implementing this using the BADI BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI....but with this BADI,the date field can be changed to blank at the next screen..not at the first screen where this field gets populated by deafult with the system date where I want...

In addition to this with this BADI,when i reset the field value to blank on the2nd(next ) screen,i get an error message(stating that the date field value is not carried over)...

Can anyone tel me how this date field is getting populated and how i can set this value to blank when the SC screen appears???Please help..

Thanks & regards,

Disha.

Former Member
replied

Hi Disha,

for this, you have to modify the standard code where delivery date is initialized (during SC creation).

See FORM global_fill of LBBP_SC_APPF33 (BBP_SC_APP_EVENT_DISPATCHER) that initiates delivery date with current date.

The error message on blank delivery date is standard. You should not de-activate it.

Rgds

Christophe

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question