cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is there any possibility to assign the script in quality server

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus

i am created one script .... i want to replace it the older one ... it is possible in development server ..... is there any possibility to assingn the form in quality server ?????

is there any other way to assign the form to transaction with out using NACE?.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

It is always a good practise to do configuration/development changes in Development System and move to Quality and Production.

Never Do any changes in Quality and move to Production for easy resolution.

Create a Request and move 2 Q or else Hard code the Form Name in the program or Configure in NACE and move across

surya

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am created one script .... i want to replace it the older one ... it is possible in development server ..... is there any possibility to assingn the form in quality server ?????

is there any other way to assign the form to transaction with out using NACE?.

Well regarding you question about the system to have it assigned, ideally you need to assign it in development and mopve it up stacks. However, i aint sure of the roles you are assigned with for doing any config changes in QS. and the config needs to be done through NACE. Following is the process.

You need to first find the Output type and the standard form attached to the existing program/ tcode. This info can be fetcehd from TNAPR table. Once you have got the details, you can then get into NACE tcode to configure your new custom form instaed of the existing Standard one. Get the application type, output type from TNAPR table. Then select the particular outpput type in NACE nad click on processing routine. This is the place where the new form name needs to be updated.

Hope this helps!

Cheers!

Varna

Edited by: Varna17 on Sep 24, 2009 7:10 AM