cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I try to create a PO for accepted supplier in Process Bid Invitation,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM GURUu2019S

I am Using Extended Classic Scenario. SRM 5.5 and My scenario all requirements to carry out sourcing.

When I try to create a PO for accepted supplier in Process Bid Invitation, PO is creating Locally (SRM) not replicating into Backend (ECC).

But PO is replicating into backend when I create in Sourcing and Process Purchase Order in Operational Procurement.

Someone please focuses a light on this issue. A quick response greatly appreciate

Thanks & Regards,

John.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

You can check if the PO in question can be transferred manually to ECC system, in order to check if there is an error with this action:

- Breakpoint at FM B46B_DPO_TRANSFER;

- SE37 BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC, enter PO header GUID and execute;

- Program will stop at FM where the BP was set.

- Look for statement CALL FUNCTION 'BBP_PO_INBOUND' DESTINATION lv_destination;

- F6 or F5 to debug into ERP (2nd session will start). Here you can check the table lt_bapi_return in order to check if the PO has been created or not in backend.

Or

- During the PO creation from BID Invitation, you can set a bp at BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC_V2 to check if this FM is called.

I hope it helps.

Kind regards,

Ricardo Cavedini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo Cavedini,

Thank you so much for your quick and Very very precious reply. I had debugged it and I was getting an error like,

1. Please enter Item first

2. No instance of object type Purchase order has been created. External reference

3. Document contains no items.

Main problem is I_ITEM table did not carrying the values.

But SRM PO has item and it has been created in locally getting message like

1. Purchase Order (s) Created and

2. Purchase order 3500000056 u2013 SC 46 has been created.

I am able to create PO manually in backend without errors.

Only PO is not replicating while creating from Process Bid Invitation.

What can I do now?. Please try to help to find out solution.

I really appreciate you.

Regards,

John.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

hope your PO in error in status. can you check the same vendor in the ECC side.

is it a local vendor created by SRM? i smell a rat here

any clue on rz20 , application monitor, slg1,smq1,smq2,sm12 . since you are confident on rfc side.

what is the status of your PO?

any settings you missed on transaction type of bid inviatation

process control tab

flag purchase order

Is your sc- fixed vendor PO trnasfering to ECC without cockpit intervention ?

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthuraman,

Thanks for your reply. I have created PO in ECC without error with same data. Vendor is a ECC vendor I have replicated to SRM. And It is not Fixed vendor.

Wonder is I am able to create a PO with same data in Sourcing application and Process Purchase order; it was replicated successfully without errors.

Only Problem with PO is not replicating into backend in Process Bid Invitation.

Bidding settings are all good. Bid invitation sending, Bid quoting and Bid comparison these are working good.

In case of contract also I had a same problem here. Then I have maintained conditions. It was started replication. Before that it was not giving any error. I couldnu2019t see IDOC also in both ends, once maintained conditions then only it triggered IDOC, I have seen IDOC's in BD87, ECC.

I have doubt on conditions; but PO is creating from other applications. What to do?.

Thanks & Regards,

John.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is any thing partner function issue?

since when the buyer assigned a vendor in the cockpit , it treated like fixed vendor and it creates a PO and transmitted into ecc.

When you create a PO via bid invitation it must create a PO . keep eye on partner function .

morover check with some other buyers role to create a PO from process bidinvitation.

ddi you accpt the bid ?

Can you nrrate what you are trying to do from process invitation?

like accept vendor .. etc...

i think you may not follow the standard steps.

what steps are you following. what is the status of created PO - held?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Issue got resolved by applying note.

Hi Ricardo Cavedini, Thanks for your reply. Your answer was not resolved my problem, but you have given a good idea on that. I have awarded pionts for your help. I appreciate.

Regards,

John.

Edited by: johnmiller465 on Nov 27, 2009 3:15 PM