cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IAIK Security Library not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are creating a new process to send a file to the bank using FTPS through XI.

Java Cryptographic toolkit is already installed in the system and last year, we had configured the SSL also. Key store was working in XI production and dev server at that time.

Today when i'm clicking Keystore in visual admin, it is failing with the following error:

IAIK Security Library not found

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:iaik/security/provider/IAIK

I checked the oss note 937418,739043. We are using unlimited and unrestricted version of policy.

Also checked the sdn and copy the iaik.jar file from /usr/sap/XDV/DV*/j2ee/admin/lib to /sapmnt/XDV/global/security/lib/tools directory but still it is not working.

iaik.jar file is also available in /sapmnt/XDV/global/security/lib/engine directory.

In April 2009, we had upgraded stack from 20 to 24. This is the first time, we checked the Keystore after the stack upgrade. It could be the cause of problem but not sure about it.

The correct library has been loaded under Dispatcher> Libraries> core_lib in the Visual Administrator. The iaik_jce.jar is there in the list of loaded jars and not iaik_jce_export.jar.

Pls help to resolve this problem.

Thanks

Amar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

nthsol
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for this post. It helped me to resolve the error I got.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP has solved the problem with following menthod:

Here to solve problem, we made a tools directory (usr/sap/SID/DV*/j2ee/admin/tools) and copied the

IAIK file from /sapmnt/SID/global/security/lib/tools to usr/sap/SID/DV*/j2ee/admin/tools and changed the location of SeclibDir file to SecLibDir=tools

and it work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

where do you set the value of SecLibDir?

dirk_leonhardt2
Discoverer
0 Kudos

A bit late but may be someone is still interested:

/usr/sap/SID/JCxx/j2ee/admin/cfg/launcher.properties

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you try to redploy the SSL.sda via SDM.

Refer below troubleshotting SAP help -- (This one is for HTTPS, but you can get the hint for your issue)

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/0d/d517412797f523e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Swarup for your reply.

I re-deploy the 'tc_sec_java_crypto_signed_fs_lib' file using SDM tool but it has not fixed the problem..

Before doing the above step, i tried to un-deploy the IAIK from SDm but it gave my the following warniny, I decide not to un-deploy before get it confirmation:

If you want to undeploy IAIKSecurity all these deployments would have to be undeployed:

- com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.sonic.client

- com.sap.xi.mdt

- com.sap.aii.af.ispeak.svc

- com.sap.aii.adapter.marketplace.svc

- com.sap.km.trex.service

- com.sap.aii.af.ms.svc

- com.sap.aii.af.service.profile.ws

- com.sap.aii.adapter.xi.svc

- com.sap.aii.af.ispeak.app

- tc/SL/CMS/WebUI

- com.sap.xi.proxyserver

- com.sap.xi.rwb

- com.sap.aii.adapter.bc.svc

- com.sap.aii.adapter.bc.app

- tc/SL/CMS/PCS

- com.sap.aii.af.ms.app

- tc/TechSrv/XML_DAS

- com.sap.aii.proxy.xiruntime

- tc/SL/CMS/IDEClient

- com.sap.km.trex.client

Do you want to select all these deployments?

Opened the message with sap oss but not sure how long they will take to fix this problem. If you have some other idea, pls

share it with us.

Thanks again for all your help.

Amar