Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SU01 - PERSONALIZATION OBJECT KEY - LAW_PERS -------Table where this stored

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SU01 transaction, a PERSONALIZATION tab is there. This tab has few PERSONALIZATION OBJECT KEY maintained. For my User ID the LAW_PERS (PERSONALIZATION OBJECT KEY = LAW_PERS) value is showing

Variable Name = LIED and Value = 774059.

How can I see this value directly from database table (SE11/SE16)?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member

Hi,

The table is SPERS_OBJ. To find your values, set the field PERS_KEY to 'LAW_PERS'.

FYI. SAP also provides transactions for creating your own personalization values and a set of methods in CLASS CL_PERS_ADMIN for reading/maintaining personalisation objects.

Regards,

Richard.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member

Hi,

The table is SPERS_OBJ. To find your values, set the field PERS_KEY to 'LAW_PERS'.

FYI. SAP also provides transactions for creating your own personalization values and a set of methods in CLASS CL_PERS_ADMIN for reading/maintaining personalisation objects.

Regards,

Richard.

0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

Thanks a lot. I got the FIELDNAME and FIELDVALUE from table SPERS_OBJ, with respect to particular user (OBJECT_ID).

Can you please tell me the standard transaction, by which we can maintain these?

BR

Roy

0 Kudos

Hi,

For maintaining specific personalisation values, you should use the Personalization Tab in SU01. You can also write programs that call the SAP methods for maintaining values.

For creating new personalization objects you can use transaction PERSREG. However, there is much more information at...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmobile71/helpdata/en/ab/e70538389511d5974400a0c930dcc1/frameset.htm

Regards,

Richard.

0 Kudos

Hello Richard,

A big thanks to you.

Best Regards

Roy