cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of TR or TO against Reservation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'd like to create a TR (transfer requirement), or even better directly a TO (transfer order), against a Reservation.

Could this be done in standard ECC6?

Thx for your inputs.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As far as my understanding, reservation is for proceeding for IM transaction for specific plant and storage location. It has nothing to do with WM. If your storage location is WM managed then TR will be automatically created when you proceed for IM transaction with reference to reservation.

For ex- when you post the IM transaction with reference to reservation ex- GI to cost centre 201 movement type, your TO will automatically created and conform as per below setting.

(I)Do the OMLR setting for auto TR creation and immediate TO creation. If this is done then system will create the TR and TO automatically.

(II)Even you can confirm the TO immediately (OLMLActivity transferDefine movement type Flag the setting of TO confirmation of related movement type).

Thanks

Milind

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Simple answer is NO as WM does not see reservations.

When you sctually do something with the reservation i.e. issue the stock then you will get the TR and you can set the TO to create automatically for this TR

I hope that this helps

Frenchy