cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when saving Task List

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I create my Task List --> Name it, I then get an error.

System <SID>, client 400 for project RETROFIT3 not found in table /TMWFLOW/PROJMAP.

Long text is as follows:

System <SID>, client 400 for project RETROFIT3 not found in table /TMWFLOW/PROJMAP

Message no. /TMWFLOW/TASKLIST174

The Log Details are as follows

Solution Manager and Change Request Management are not consistent

Message no. /TMWFLOW/TASKLIST145

Diagnosis

The settings in Change Request Management do not correspond to the settings in Solution Manager: The projects of the Change and Transport System (CTS projects) for the Solution Manager project RETROFIT3 are different.

System Response

The system does not allow you to complete the task list.

Procedure

Go to the central configuration tool of Change Request Management and synchronize the configuration.

Any Ideas?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

First go to sicf and activate the required services.

tcode:sicf

then click on execute>click on default host then activate the required services under default host>sap>public

Hope this helps

Thanks

syed

Peace Blessings and Prosperity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if the IMG project for the development system of logical component has been created. If you check the /tmwflow/projmap table, it should have the CTS prject assigned. If the CTS project is not assigned it gives this error.

Thanks & Regards,

Kriti Bhalla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. IMG project shows green, so it looks like that is taken care of. Where is this table maintained? Not SM30 I presume....

Former Member
0 Kudos

It shows that the IMG Project is generated however when I click on it to change it I am getting this error:

You are not authorized to display project

RETROFIT3

You are not authorized to display project RETROFIT3

Message no. SPROJECT322

Diagnosis

You are not authorized for the action. You need the value 03 for the field ACTVT in the authorization object S_PROJECT to display a project.

System Response

The selected action is cancelled.

Procedure

Get the necessary authorization or get support from colleagues with sufficient authorization.

I checked in my development system as well as my SolMan system and I have full auth for this object, any ideas what else I need?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont remember the exact authorizations but this happens due to missing authorizations in satellite system(development system) where you are creating the IMG.

Check if you hav S_RFC, it checks for function groups STRI and SUNI.

I would suggest to check your authorizations in the satellite system.

Thanks & Regards,

Kriti Bhalla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Added s_project and s_rfcacl and s_rfc to my trusted RFC user in target system. solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does the table /tmwflow/projmap show a CTS project assigned to it? This table is automatically updated. Also do you see any issues when you do a check in project 'change request' tab.

Thanks & Regards,

Kriti Bhalla