cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read a configuration file or add a property in a global configuration file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello people,

Anyone has a tip in order to get a String to identify the environment (u201Cdevelopmentu201D, u201Cqau201D or u201Cproductionu201D) that a component is running?

I was thinking in use the server name to associate each one with respective environment but this idea seems workaround.

Another idea was to insert a configuration file (or insert only a property in a configuration file existent in Netweaver Web AS) in order to get and change this information according the respective environment.

Could anyone help me how to solve this issue?

Regards,

Cleiton

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

...Or how about [this|;.

Regards,

Satyajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satyajit,

Iu2019d like to know if is possible change the u201CWeb Dynpro Application Propertyu201D by visual administrator, for example or changing some configuration file. Because we are using the CMS then Iu2019m not interested in change it by NWDS, compile and deploy a different package in each environment. Do you know how to change it easy?

About the solution with query string, I didnu2019t like so much, I could use the portal to pass this information, however I will need define this information in all iView in each respective environment.

Regards,

Cleiton