cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC RAR 5.2 Reporting for management

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have GRC RAR 5.2. We currently have to export reports/jobs, tweak the data in Excel, move to tables in Access, run queries, paste different pieces back into Excel to give management the type of reports they are looking for. Most all of this is manual and can have human error invloved. I would like to hear from someone who has worked with RAR 5.2 and then upgrade to RAR 5.3 and let me know how much better the reporting is and what steps you now use to please management? Can everything be viewed and ran right from the tool? I know you can link or use with BI how much does that help. What are the cons of the upgrade other than time and resources?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vince,

What exactly you are looking for in the report? 5.3 contains most of the reports from old Virsa CC 4.0 product. 5.3 has much better reporting than 5.2.

The integration with BI/BW will help a lot as you can use out of the box queries or you can build your own reports and customize the queries or reports the way you want.

I don't see any cons in upgrading as 5.3 has been out there for more than a year and it is a far better product then 5.2.

Regards,

Alpesh