cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

price is not determined

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

price is not determined in sales order, but when I check in analysis it is showing a message as "condition record has been found" and condition value also is shown in the analysis. But I wonder the condition value which has been shown in analysis is not shown in sales order.

Can any one give me an idea why it is happening.

Regards,

JM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi JM

In the sales order you may get that "condition record has been found" in the analysis , but check the access sequnce details of that condition type and check wheather you have checked exclusion indicator or not.Also check wheather you might have assigned 2 key combination's for the access sequence and the system is not picking the last key combination value because you have checked exclusion indicator

Also check in your pricing procedure wheather you have assigned any Wrong Alt calc type or Requirement to that condition type , because of which system is not picking the condition type value in the sales order

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

Thanks for your reply

There is onluy one combination is availble in access seq. And more over this condition type is being used for many years and it is working fine for other materials. I am getting this problem only for a particular material.

Plz do not suggest to make confi changes as clien will never agree for this as the condition type is working fine for many years and for other material.

plz suggest anything to be checked in master data such as material and condition records..

Regards,

JM

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi JM

If this condition type is working for other materials , then check the MMR data .as you are facing the problem with this material only. Just check in VK12 material1 & material2. (Assuming that material1 is giving the problem).check wheather any difference is there between material1 & material2 in VK12.

Create a sales order with material1 & material2 and check both the line items and let us know what it is showing in the prices at item level.

Regards

Srinath

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JM,

Check the validity dates of the material in VK12 as I have had this problem before and some orders which were back dated would not pick up the condition due to the start date.

Mita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I Thank you all for your time and valueble answers, problem got resolved.

It was happening as business has maintained the valid from date for the future price without giving any value for future price in MMR.

Thank you all

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JM,

Check the validity dates of the material in VK12 as I have had this problem before and some orders which were back dated would not pick up the condition due to the start date.

Mita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JM

Sometime happens when condition record found but condition won't display in sales order. This is because might be that condition type is not eligible for that pricing procedure at that time. Please check the requirement assigned to condition type in PP for that document type.

Also check the pricing date determined in condition record and pricing date defined for condition type at V/06.

check and revert

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Goto VK12 and check in condition info whether is there any other condition record exist or just change the pricing date and save the sales order first and again open and change pricing date to original and then update.

Hope it might work.

Regards

Ajit K SINGH

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Analysis for that Condition Type, check the Reason mentioned in the Right Bottom Side.Check in the Pricing Procedure either this Condition type is dependent on some other Condition type which would be entered Manually and is missing in this Sales Order.

Also check the Validity Period in the Condition Record for that Material.

Best Regards,

Ankur