Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove special indicator in Production order

former_member496861
Participant
0 Kudos

HI all,

When production order (PP04) is created from sales order creation, one of the BOM component in production order has a special stock indicator as 1 (indv cust stock). The 1 only appear for certain materials. My question is I do not want the special stock indicator to appear. Can anyone pls share your thoughts ?

thanks

Joyce

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joyce

The special stock indicator appears because the materials of BOM have different item categories and schedule lines. So special stock indicator appears because of schedule line assignment , so check the schedule line of the sales order and go to VOV6 and then you can remove it.

Can you share with us in detail what exactly you are doing?

Regards

Srinath

former_member496861
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

Thanks for getting back to me. In sales order, the item category for the material is TAQ and in the schedule line is CP.

I believe this is the same for all finished materials. In VOV6, the item category is blank. My question is: What can i remove in VOV6 ?

As stated, the special stock does not happen to all materials. I was told with special stock, we have to enter the batch number manually in production order.

Thanks

Joyce

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

farrukh_khan2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Joyce Chan,

To remove special stock indicator goto MRP 4 tab in material master (Individual/coll) select 2 only for collective requirement only.

It will help you.

Thanks,

Farrukh khan