cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a last page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all.

I am creating an adobe print form where the signature area should be shown at the bottom of the last page only.

I am using Adobe LiveCycle Designer 8.1.

Here are the steps I did so far:

1. The master page contain the logo at the top of it. (Outside of the content area)

2. The master page contain the page number at the bottom. (Outside of the content area)

That way, the logo and the page number are shown on each pages.

3. The design View, contain several subforms where the information is displayed.

Now I need to know how I can create a Subform containing the signature box that will be displayed only at the bottom of the last page.

If possible, I would like to avoid to reduce the content area to plug the signature box.

So, if there is only one page, the signature box will be displayed at the bottom of the page before the page number and after the data from the design vew.

If there is more than one page, the signature box will be displayed only at the bottom of the last page.

I am new in the Adobe Form, so if possible, extensive explaination would be highly appreciated.

Regards

dstj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone.

For everybody benefit, I do have a solution. I am not saying that it is the right solution but it did work for me.

So, here it is:

1. I had to create another master page (page 2)

2. I had to copy the information of the master page (page 1) that I want to have copied on the second page. ( Logo, page numbet etc.)

3. I created a subform containing the information that needs to be displayed on the last page only

4. I selected the new master page (page 2), when to the object tab, pagination subtab and select the "last page (in page set)" option at the placement field.

5. I selected the Master Page from the hiererchy tab, into the object tab, I selected the page set tab and in the printing field, I selected "Print on Front Side Only".

I hope that can help somebody else.

Regards

dstj