cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration of EP with MS-Outlook

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

Is there any way to integrate MS-Outlook with EP.

Meaning, if an E-Mail Id 'abc@hcl.in' is configured to receive mails from outer world.

Now, whenever a new mail arrives to abc@hcl.in, EP is informed immediately about this.

Also, from EP some API which could help retrieve the mail contents i.e. From, Subject, Body etc

Any help would be highly appreciated

Regards,

Arvind Kugasia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi arvind,

<b>Configuration of Outlook Web Access iViews</b>

iViews that are created from the generic template of the SAP Application Integrator component can be used for quickly integrating the inbox, calendar, task, and contacts folders on the Microsoft Exchange Server. You can integrate this iView into a SAP Enterprise Portal framework page.

Proceed as follows to configure an Outlook Web Access iView.

1. Select New From Portal Archive and then iview.

2. Select the SAP Enterprise Portal application com.sap.portal.appintegrator.sap and choose Next.

3. On the next screen, choose Generic and Next.

4. On the iView Wizard, enter the iView Name and ID for the new namespace, and choose Next.

5. Select Open for editing when wizard completes, and choose Finish.

6. In the Property Editor for Property Category choose Show All.

7. Scroll down and set the iView property URL template as URL to your target application. You configure the following link as follows:

http://<server_hostname>:<port>/Exchange

8. Replace <server_hostname> and <port> with the Microsoft Exchange server name and port.

9. Save the iView

the following URL is also useful

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/bd/48043196af764b969338271234936a/frameset.htm

Gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,

There is. Send me a mail on piyush.kumar@wipro.com and I will send you a good document to configure that or give me your ID and I will send it.

Regards,

Piyush

ps: please award points if this helps