Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-Recrut: smartforms data overview

olivier_segol
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I try to print these smartforms under html format,

I have only the first page and the beginning of the second one. In the screen, the smartforms is ok the problem occurs only for print preview or printing it.

If I change the settings of the user and set the format to pdf. There is no problem!!

I try to put different values in the interface of the smartforms, but nothing works.

I don't know how to solve this problem, if someone has an idea or has already fix such a problem.

Thanks,

Olivier

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

I have worked before on this stuff,and as of what I remember it is a problem with smart forms.I mean there are certain symbols,etc. which look fine in PDF but dont come out well in HTML.

Many times(almost all) I worked only in PDF format.

Can you let me know which smart form is it and why does the interface not work.

See, if it is a data overview,we cannot change the interface of smart form.

Get back to me in case of further questions.

regards,

Bharat

olivier_segol
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bharat,

All the smartforms for dataoverview are not working in html. I am not able to print them, the second page is always truncated (only the two or three first lines are printed).

In interfaces of smartforms I tried to change values in structures CONTROL_PARAMETERS & OUTPUT_OPTIONS, I didn't try to change parameters of interfaces, because as you said we can't. But I don't know if it's a problem interfaces or something else.

Regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oliver,

Check out the properties,I dont have system to check.But there is an option if we want following page or the same page.

This option is available on each page,I think u understand me,please check out that.

regards,

Bharat

olivier_segol
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bharat,

Yes I think I understand what you told me. I checked that in case, but the "next page" propertie seems to be ok (and it's working for pdf), the "next page" for my first page is a page called NEXT_PAGE, the "next page" for NEXT_PAGE is itself.

As I have the same pb with standard smartforms I had a look at OSS but I found a note but the system should be ok and should'nt need this note.

Olivier