Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving Transport Request ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to move my Transport Request ID from one project to another. By mistake it is not assigned to any project it is saved as local object , now I want to move it to another project, so that I can release my task.

How is it possible ??

I will definately reward points for this.

Rgds,

Anid

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Peter_Inotai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In SE09 you have the possibilty via menu Utilities-> Reorganize -> Delete project assignment, Assign to a project....

Probable you need some authorization, but it should work this way.

Peter

5 REPLIES 5

Peter_Inotai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In SE09 you have the possibilty via menu Utilities-> Reorganize -> Delete project assignment, Assign to a project....

Probable you need some authorization, but it should work this way.

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anid,

You have to create another Project assigns to Transport Req id and you can transport it.

regards

Prabhu

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

try to assign the package to it, so that it will ask for request, from menu go to ->Object Directory Entry-> then change the package to some package which you want, then save it , it will ask you to assign the rquest.

then you can transport it.

Regards

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to edit the request using SE09 Transaction.

Else go to ur project.

GOTO->Object Directory Entry-> in that edit the package or request no.

Regards,

Anjali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you have saved as local object then package will be $tmp.

for suppose you have saved the report as local object.

Now follow the following path to place it as a task in request number of project you wish.

in se38 goto --> object directory entry.

now here you have give the package name differently not the $tmp. now press the change button in the popup window and change the package and press save.

Now it will ask for request number.

if you want to place as a task in the already created reuest number then select own requests and select the request number in which you want to place. then this will be placed as task. otherwise if you want to create a new request number for this then choose create then it will be placed as task in the newly created reqyuest number.