cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot is not shown Production order Even after GR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

My scenario is involved with of Inspection after taking GR From Production order.i have maintained following settings :

1.Inspection Type 04 Assigned for relevant Order type.

2.In Material Mastr Inspection Type 04 Maintained.

3.Quality plan created with relevant material code with usage -GR(05)

while i am taking GR Inspection lot is generated.every thing working fine.But inspection lot no.is not displayed in production order (ASSIGNMENT TAB) after taking the GR.

Am I missing Any settings?

Regards

Bala

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi bala

Follow what experts said above and also check by turning ON and OFF the preferred inspection type in the material master for the inspection type.

Thanks,

Quantum.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain '04' inspection type when you are defining the Production Order Type. Then you will get the inspection lot number of '04' lot origin in production order.

Best Regards,

K. Raghavendra Nayak

tanuj_parikh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Assignment tab of Production Order, you will get Inspection Lot of In-Process Inspection i.e. 03 Insp. Type.

While taking GR (04 Insp Type), you will get generated Inspection Lot no. in QA32 or you can get it from MB51->101 movement type->your doc no.->Quantity tab->Inspection Lot no. button.

Regards,

Tanuj Parikh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

while i am taking GR Inspection lot is generated.every thing working fine.But inspection lot no.is not displayed in production order (ASSIGNMENT TAB) after taking the GR.

What is the status of the the lot generated'

is it REL & CRTD??

Since You have maintained usage 5 in task list & generally usage should be 1 (for production order ) it will as per my knowledge remin in CRTD state.

Thenyou have to use QA02 to attach the task list

This might be a reason that lot is visible.

I hope this will add some value.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If it is 03 inspection, then only you can see the inspection lot number in production order.

this is standard SAP nothing wrong

thanks

Sami