cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Territory Management Exits

Former Member
0 Kudos

Currently I am looking for a way to push Territory Management changes to an external system, but there doesn't seem to be any BADI, USER EXIT or BDOC system after the save button of CRMM_TERRMAN. The only BADI I found was for getting attributes in the CRMM_TERRMAN transaction and is not usable for me.

Is there any way to trigger custom code execution after the save button, without modifying the standard SAP code of this transaction?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Don't you need an 'EXIT' from the Territory save that will trigger the WF?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your aswer, but I already used that method and I have to conclude there is no BADI at the TM after-save.

I guess there is only one way to do this and that is to modify standard SAP code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use workflow events. You can trigger an event after the Territory management changes are saved.

define a Job to be triggered when ever this even is triggered. This should work instead of changing the standard code.

thanks

Prasanna Kr G

P000636
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Look at this weblog to looking for badis

<a href="/people/alwin.vandeput2/blog/2006/04/13/how-to-search-for-badis-trace-it:///people/alwin.vandeput2/blog/2006/04/13/how-to-search-for-badis-trace-it

Maybe it helps.

Regards.

Manuel