Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing related Problem :

former_member212001
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are going to add new condition type ZPRO and for that I need to create a condition formula by adding from step 11 to 350 (STUNR-step number) for calculation type (Condition formula for alternative calculation type). These changes i have to do while creating return order.

how can i add this and where to add this?

Please help me...

Regards,

Priya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member212001
Participant
0 Kudos

done

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priya

Maintain your own condition base formula or alternate calc type in VOFM with the help of ABAP'er by giving your requirement. Now assign that condition type in the pricing procedure and for that condition type assign the created VOFM either in the condition base formula or alternate calc type feild. In the created sub-routine only , include the logic that the condition type has to be trigger in the returns sales order. Then your requirement will be fulfilled

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Condition base formula and the alternate condition values can be created in the Transaction code VOFM .

These are nothing but Routines.

Take your abapers help to define them and assign this routines to the Condition type in V/08

Now maintain the Condition records for the condition type in VK11 for your return order

So while creating the Return sales order the CONDITION TYPE will trigger.

Hope it is clear,

regards,

santosh