Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in Billing Plan for monthly billing value

former_member583200
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Can I have an option of maintaining different billing value (qty) for different months in the periodic billing plan (monthly)? E.g. if I have periodic billing plan for 3 moths (say Sep, Oct and Nov), can I plan different billing value for 3 different months using periodic billing plan?

Thanks,

Satya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member583200
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya

You can always have manual entry option in billing plan where in you can choose ur own amounts.

Regards

Yaitn Thakkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Experts,

I am having the same issue. We need to be able to change the amount in the billing plan for periodic billing. For example, we invoice 1000 euro every month but we have agreed with the customer that we will only invoice 500 euro in the first month.

How can I achieve this requirement?

Thanks!

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In period billing plan, same amount to be billed sequence of period. e.g. every month you can bill the same amount. If your scenario is like that u want to bill the different amont as u stated then u can use milestone billing plan where u can bifurcate the total billing value over different percentage. e.g for three month Rs. 1000/- total. then divide the value between three month .

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya

You can have different billing Rules for different months. Please check all settings available in SPRO, for periodic billing plan.