cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe form Error in load runner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Actually we are dealing with a leave request which is created as Adobe form, this form is used in the portal.

I'm using the LOAD RUNNER to test the performance of the portal application, we have a pdf application for "leave Request" when I try to open that application in "normal recording mode(HTTP/HTML)" it is not opening.

Then I recorded it in the "earlier version of recording engine", it is recorded succesfully and the Adobe form is also opened.

But while replaying the script the warning message saying "Warning -26612: HTTP Status-Code=500 (Internal Server Error) " for particular server" is coming.

In the script the page builder code for webdynpro is available. This is for opening and loading the Adobe form. Only in that particular line the warning message is displayed. If I replay the script there is "No errors detected". But this type of warning is coming. Also it is not creating the leave request while replying(Leave request is not created).

I think because of the warning, the application is not able to acheive its funtionality while replaying my test.

Please guide me to resolve this issue.

thanking in advance.

Thanks and Regards,

Samad.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197561
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Samad,

a general approach when creating a Load Runner script is to cross-check all correlations.

In many situations the Load Runner does not capture fully or correctly the required session / request relevant parameters.

I recommend:

1) record the script with Load Runner without any automated correlation - just as it is

2) record it second time again without any correlation

3) Compare (with text editor) or manually the texts of the recorded scripts and determine correlation rules for all differences which you see in there. Any difference is important - do not skip a single one becasue you never know, what may remain as issue.

4) Then use the "regenerate script" functionality to have the correlation rules which you defined applied to the script.

5)  Doiuble check if the correlation rules are correctly applied and that by chance not a false location is replaced - this may happen if only a sub-string matches ... - repair all those "false" correlations either manually or by changing the correlation rules.

6) add to your script verification texts (before each URL) to make sure that as soon as expected text does not show up on the page, the error is detected.

With the above you have really good chances to have the script working.

Please, keep in mind that every script and version of tested software can surprise us with different scripting issue, so only the experience and the time/effort investment in the concrete situation helps. - there is no "silver bullet".

Best regards,

Sylvia

Answers (0)