Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc2 File adapter Specific Identifier activation problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am doing Idoc to file Scenario,

Everything is fine. only when I am setting Adapter Specific Identifier . Logical System = that is create in R/3.

R/3 System and system number.

While activating my Communication Component. error comes that

SAP system ID SID and client 800 already exist in communication component | EIDCLNT800

I cant assign my interface to EIDCLNT800.

Kindly give ur valuable suggestion.

Regards,

Sumit Gupta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

give the different logical system name for the business system in the SLD and provide the same in the adapter specific attributes (click on compare with SLD and select apply)..I think there is no problem if you give the same System Id and number

and it will not throw the same error.

Former Member
0 Kudos
click on compare with SLD and select apply).

Where will I find this?

Regards,

Sumit Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to service menu of Business system and select Adapter Specific Identifer option there and click

it will open a dialog box there you can see the same

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Pi 7.1 I didn't see that.

balaji_pichaimuthu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hii sumit,

In SAP r/3 systems, Each client have a unique logical system. It seems for your's 800 client's logical system have already been assigned to the one business component (EIDCLNT800 ). You want to business scenario which need Web AS abap business system you can reuse the same web as business component (EIDCLNT800 ).

But if you want use the new create new web as business system web AS abap. go to your r/3 system goto tcode bd54 create logical system name and save and exit.. then execute tcode scc4.. you can see the all clients of your R/3 system. now double click the 800 client. a new window will pop up.. in the you will logical system name... delete the old logical system name and give the new logical system name which you are given in scc4 transaction. save .

Goto sld create a web as abap business system and give logical system there.

But Note : if you assigned the new logical for the client 800.. the previous scenario which are accessing the R/3 may affect because based logical system only they web as business systes configured.

Regards,

Balaji

balaji_pichaimuthu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

you want the see the Adapter specific values..

First double click the business system.. you will see details about the business system.. in that window go to service menu there you can see option select adapter specific identifier.

Regards,

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Either use the same business system or use the different logical system for your scenario

normally its preferred to use the existing the business system

and put the condition in receiver agreement if available

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I I will use different logical system, then also I have to provide SAP System Id and number. So again that will be same. and it will throw the same error.

Unfortunately I can use that EIDCLNT800 communication component for my scenario, any other help.

Regards,

Sumit Gupta

Also My question is :- R/3 have many Logical System.So if any business system have to use that logical system. it have to give the same R/3 data information . but while activation it is giving me error like

Check Result for Object | BS_Sumit_IDoc2FILE 

SAP system ID EID and client 800 already exist in communication component | EIDCLNT800

Any explanation?

Edited by: sumit gupta on Sep 23, 2009 5:30 PM