cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when deploying sp 9 on JDI 640

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo

I get the following error when trying to deploy sp 9 on JDI 640.

Starting Deployment of tc/SL/CMS/PCS

Aborted: development component 'tc/SL/CMS/PCS'/'sap.com'/'SAP AG'/'6.4010.00.0000.20041206144548.0000':Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application sap.com/tcSLCMSPCS.. Reason: Exception during generation of components of application sap.com/tcSLCMSPCS in container EJBContainer.; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: Exception during generation of components of application sap.com/tcSLCMS~PCS in container EJBContainer. (message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment of tc/SL/CMS/PCS finished with Error (Duration 14479 ms)

Can anyone help me with getting the error resolved.

Regards

Elmo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What SP of JDI are you currently running?

SP09 is <b>really</b> old....

Message was edited by: Pascal Willemsen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo

It is a new installion and according to docs that I got from SDN the sp's must be loaded after the deployment of the JDI. I was successful in deploying SP 8. On OSS there is BUILD files and SAPDEV.. files. I suppose I just need to install the SAPDEV.. files, is this correct?

Regards

Elmo

Former Member
0 Kudos

If it is a new installation... why are you trying to install SP09 when SP16 is already available, containing loads of fixes?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo

Yes it is a new installation, I am rying to get CMS to work.

I was under the impression that you need to load 8, 9 ,10 etc till you get at 16. Can you load 16 right away?

If I go to Visual Administrator/Services/deploy there is a few services that does not start for instance sap.com/tcSLCMS~PCS.

Can I undeploy JDI and re-deploy it and what is it called in the undeploy Window, I cannot find JFI only JDII?

Regards

Elmo

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can install SP16 right away. Any SP contains the entire package. Note that your WebAS must be - at least - on the same SP level.

I have no experience with undeployments of JDI. What you can try first is to upgrade to the latest SP level and see if that resolves any issues that you are currently having.

Answers (0)