Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Error when deploying sp 9 on JDI 640

Hallo

I get the following error when trying to deploy sp 9 on JDI 640.

Starting Deployment of tc/SL/CMS/PCS

Aborted: development component 'tc/SL/CMS/PCS'/'sap.com'/'SAP AG'/'6.4010.00.0000.20041206144548.0000':Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application sap.com/tcSLCMSPCS.. Reason: Exception during generation of components of application sap.com/tcSLCMSPCS in container EJBContainer.; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: Exception during generation of components of application sap.com/tcSLCMS~PCS in container EJBContainer. (message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment of tc/SL/CMS/PCS finished with Error (Duration 14479 ms)

Can anyone help me with getting the error resolved.

Regards

Elmo

Former Member
Former Member replied

You can install SP16 right away. Any SP contains the entire package. Note that your WebAS must be - at least - on the same SP level.

I have no experience with undeployments of JDI. What you can try first is to upgrade to the latest SP level and see if that resolves any issues that you are currently having.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question