SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site settings

former_member653171
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All

Is it the right place to post IS Retail issue

I do have some query in it

1.Where can I assign number range for site master?

2.While creating site in WB01 in sandbox I am not getting Purch. Org - Plant & Distribution Chains - Plant tabs

Site profile is standard but geting same tabs in Production?

3.In what base it is differentiating WH with vendor but not for store?

4.what is the use of T-code REFSITE and process?

Pl help me

Thank You &

Best Regards

Sudha

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudha,

1. you cannot assing a number range for site master. Number range for site master is 0000 - ZZZZ, external.

You only can assign number ranges for site vendor / site customer.

4. RefSite: please refer to the following link: http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/en/fe/8fa9106bf211d6b23300508b5d5211/content.htm

Regards,

Tobias

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

1. I beleive there is a line in the IMG to define the number ranges for sites under the logistics general section.

2. Can you check if the site has been assigned to the purchasing orginization in the IMG?

3. Can you clarify this question, I am not sure what you are asking.

4. I beleive the REFSITE transaction is used to create site groups. In the IMG, you can assign a reference site to DC sites and a reference site to the store sites. If you want to further differentiate within those, you would use refsite to create these. For example if you want to split your stores into two different groups, its here you would create the two reference sites and assign them to the relevant stores.

Thanks

Lon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudha,

1. you cannot assing a number range for site master. Number range for site master is 0000 - ZZZZ, external.

You only can assign number ranges for site vendor / site customer.

4. RefSite: please refer to the following link: http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/en/fe/8fa9106bf211d6b23300508b5d5211/content.htm

Regards,

Tobias