cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loss focus on view content

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In our application, we have list of links in the left hand side and when you access the link in the left hand side, the appropriate page(view) will come in the right hand side.

Here the problem is, all my views are lengthy and we have to scroll down to see all content. After seeing the lengthy view in the right hand side, if u access the other link in the left side still the scroll bar remains same position(down).

my need is...

when ever i access any link in the left side, the view should start the focus from the top.

please help me..

Iam using Netweaver 7.0.09

Regards

Karthik D

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Karthik,

One possible solution of your problem can be is, you can create an invisible UIelement and set focus on this after clicking on LinktoURL UI element. or set focus on wdDOModify() method for firsttime.

if(firsttime){

setfocus on invisible UIelement.

}

you can optimise it to put after checking condition.

Best Regards,

Pankaj Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

I think you are using one view having links and on click of the link u are firing to another view

if so, in the DoModify method of the other views at the first time set the focus to the first UI element of that view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

yes Amol, in one view having links and click of the link firing to another view..

I have tried the same with focusing first UI element of the view. But its focusing only inputfield and textEdit and not focusing textView/label

Its not focusing invisible UI element.

i wrote the code in wdDoModifyView...

Regards

Karthik D

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created one dummy input field at the top of the view in the design time.

In the runtime, through my code(wdDoModify) did focus and making invisible in the run time.

even this is not helping me..

Regards

KarthikD

Edited by: karthik dhayalan on Sep 23, 2009 3:21 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

any luck for me ?