cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Violations found during Risk Analysis in ERM with tcode-SM01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are trying to create a new role in ERM with single transaction called SM01.

We have completed Risk Analysis step while creating role but ERM has not given any violations.

When we are trying to generate the role it is giving error like "Violations found during Risk Analysis. Take appropriate action".

This role is having two objects. Those objects are not having * value in field level but still it is giving error.

How ERM is giving Violations when we are creating role with single transaction.

Please check and advice in this.

Thanks & Regards,

KKRao.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please check and advice on this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

KKRao.

Former Member
0 Kudos

KKRao,

It sounds like the ERM is using a different ruleset to check the violations. Have you checked the connectors are going to the correct system and that the webservices are assigned correctly.

SM01 would normally be assigned as a critical transaction since it caters for locking Transaction codes so please re-check that.

Otherwise, I would look at the settings for when and at what severity your role generation is configured to report on to identify at what point the violation is being identified.

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KK,

Can you check if SM01 t-code has been defined as Critical Transaction and risk has been established for this t-code. Since SM01 is for lock transactions it might have been defined under critical transaction.

Also you can check if the authorization objects are defined as critical and a risk has been defined for them.

Otherwise there should not be any restrictions that has to happen in creating a new role with 1 t-code

Thanks and Best Regards,

Srihari.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srihari,

We have not defined SM01 t-code as Critical Transaction. We have used the standard rule set only.

One more thing I want to notice,

I have executed Risk Analysis to the same SM01 role in RAR but I have not found any violation in this role.

We are getting violation error in ERM when we are generating the role.

Please check and advice.

Thanks & Regards,

KKRao.