cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EASY DMS : authorisation tab missing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Were from a big customer maintaining serveral customers.

Recently I "lost" my Authorisation tab using the context menu SAP properties.

You should be seeing 4 tabs : Document data, object links, authorization, and technical details.

As stated I mis the authorisations tab. And it is missing with all customer(s) access. So its has nothing to do with the sapsystemn

When My colleques(who have the authorization tab on their own machine!) use EasyDMS with their userid on my laptop they are also missing the authorization tab !

Which tempst you to conclude that it has to do with the installation of EastDMS on my laptop. However after numerous uninstall en install of (several different) versions of EASy DMS my authorisation tab is still missing..

We also compared registry settings but found no indication of such a tab

Can any help me ? I'm al out of ideas

Marcel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

is authorization tab missing in back end also ?

If its not missing in the back end then check the customization using the transaction DCSWITCH (ACL FLAG parameter should be checked)

rgds

anu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes all is there

0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you let me know whether the auathorization tab is missing or not in CV01N transaction ?

If Authorization tab is not missing in CV* transactions then execute the transaction "DCSWITCH" and check "ACL FLAG".

Please make sure to install EASY DMS 6.0 SP11 or higher.

Regards,

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It has al to do with the different customer we serve.

For some customers we have the sufficient authorisation. For others we don't

What happens :

(For Customer 1 we have authorization for customer 2 we don't)

1. Easy DMS customer 1 --> auth tab visible (OK)

2. Easy DMS customer 2 --> auth tab not visible (OK)

If I i now go to easy Dms customer 1 the auth tab is not visible anymore. (and stays invisible).

So from the looks of it easy dms remembers something from the system and stores it locally.

Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in this case, for customer 1, reset the rfc cache and then do a relogon..does it make tab visible?

rgds

anubhav

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What would be the fix if I could not see the authorization tab in CV** as well as easyDMS?

We have ECC 6.0 and easyDMS 7.0.7

Please note, I have already confirmed that PLM is activated in the IMG. When I go to img>cross application components>document management>control data>activate document browser and acls there is nothing checked off, but when I do check them off, I get a message saying that there already is an entry with that key. I also can see the table v_tdwswitch appears be populated correctly.

Any help?

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Glenn,

could you please check if you have the business extension EA-PLM activated in your system. You can check this in SPRO customizing transaction under 'Activate Business Functions'.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

I am facing the same problem. I have even activated the business function EA-PLM and done the customizing too. But still he Authorization tab is no visible in CV** t_code.

immediate help would be appreciated.

Regards

Rajiv