Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC scenerio

vkaushik82
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have simple scenerio SAP(RFC) ---> PI ---> Webservice

this is a sync scenerio. RFC is sending a request to webservice in return we are reciving some data which needs to go to RFC.

RFC will store this data in Ztable

We have done all configuration only problem we are facing is

Request is going sucessully even we are receiving response from webservice and We can see in sxmb_moni response from webserv and after mapping how this is going in RFC structure.

Problem is SAP side we are not receiving this data mens table is not getting updated.can anyone point out where problem can be.

Regards,

Vikrant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

--> Map the response field of the webservice to the response filed of the RFC.

--> I think you had done the two mapping programs in your IR one is for the request and the other is for the response.

--> After getting the response from the webservice it should get hold by the response filed of the RFC and insert the filed value in to the db table.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the code you have written in RFC

vkaushik82
Active Participant
0 Kudos

thanks Sunil and Fatima..

I wil check RFc code as well.

I just wanted understand 1 point here how will response go back to RFC means i can see sucessfully flag in Moni.RFC adapter will have some role here is it possible for you to explain me how response will be sent bak to SAP through RFC

former_member750652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikranth ,

Yes you see the Checkered flag in Moni .Even some times it might get stuck in the RFC queues in R/3 also even tough the flag show sucess in SXMB_MONI in PI , in that case do use RFC monitoring using Tcode SM58 in R/3 also (even this depends up on type of RFCs you have used) .

Thanks,

Ram.

vkaushik82
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks to all.

looking at the response from all it seems RFC code can have the problem.

i will check the code and come back to all of you

sunilchandra007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>> Problem is SAP side we are not receiving this data mens table is not getting updated.can anyone point out where problem can be.

The scenario is ok if you getting back the response in RFC.

You need to debug and check the code you have written to update the table.

Regards,

sunil Chandra