cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while posting in accounts: Condition type does not exist in COPA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to post an invoice into accounts but I'm constantly encountering a Error message as : Assign condition type in COPA.

This error is appearing whenever I'm assigning the pricing procedure and KOFK account entries to a new sales organization.

The error does not appear for my previous Sales org. Also I check with the COPA settings, it does not allow us to enter the condition type mentioned in the error.

Could anyone suggest a solution

Regards

Rasheed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto KE4I select your operating concern, maintain value field against you condition type which is newly added to your pricing procedure.

Thanks,

Swamy H P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This setting was not required in the previous Sales Org but is asked for in the new one. Also I checked with the COPA consultant, he mentioned the new condition type does not appear.

Considering the fact the earlier configuration went well without the copa setting i would like to know what might have gone wrong elsewhere.

Regards

Rasheed

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Customer,

To solve error KE391, the corresponding value field assignment

must be done in transaction KE4IM.

Currently, the value field assignment is available for this

condition type in transaction KE4I (SD conditions assignment).

In this case you have to maintain the assignment to a value field in

transaction KE4IM. After including the corresponding assignment in

KE4IM, the error KE391 should not come anymore.

Please, check this.

I hope that the information are helpful.

With best regards

Claudia Neudeck

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Do tell your COPA Consultant to follow below given Path and do assignment of Condition Type to COPA Value, It is always necessary to do this assignment for any new condition you create.

Path as follow CONTROLLONG --PROFITIBILITY ANALYSIS --FLOW OF ACTUAL VAUES -- TRANSFER OF INCOMING SALES ORDER -- ASSIGN VALUE FIELD -- MAINTAIN ASSIGNMENT OF SD CONDITION TO COPA VALUE FIELD.

I am sure it will solve your issue if so do appreciate.

Regards

Ajit K Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found the error to appear only when I use a billing plan in my contract. If used an item category with out billing plan i didnt face the error.

can anyone throw some light on this.

Regards

Rasheed

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rasheed

As you are facing only when you are using a billing plan in your contract then check wheather the billing plan which you are using in contract is configured correctly or not. If any changes have been done that also you check.

Secondly also check in VTAA wheather the billing plan has been maintained or not

Regards

Srinath

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rasheed

Just check wheather condition type has been assigned in COPA configuration. Also check the G/L accounts assigned to the controlling condition type. Also check the Revenue account determination assignment. , check wheather the KOFK condition type is maintained or not. and in VKOA also the data has been maintained with KOFK condition type or not

Regards

Srinath