cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA Service contract could not be determined

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've configured SLA to our Solman and when I create a support message directly from Solman (using the iBase comp for the other Solman) SLA is calculated OK according to the contract but when I send the support message from that other Solman which is integrated to our Solman the SLA isn't calculated and in the support messages Item Details-tab I'll get the error 'service contract could not be determined'. It seems that there is some CRM configuration missing or not configurated correctly?

I've used these manuals to guide me to the scenario we want to use:

Link: [Service Provider Service Desk|https://websmp203.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000722612&_OBJECT=011000358700000122472008E]

and

Link: [SLA Made Easy blog|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs;jsessionid=(J2EE3414900)ID1736586550DB11721125198576565083End?blog=/pub/wlg/15236]

Br,

Ari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have updated the below thread:</br>

[|] which may be of some help.

~p.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've made the checks mentioned in .

Everything else seems to be ok but in my Service Product I founded an error. It wasn't assigned to the right Sales org. It was assigned to the Service Provider. I deleted the old customer Sales org. assignment in ppoma_crm and created a new customer Sales org under the customer Service Desk and now I have a 3-layer org.structure in my ppoma_crm.

1. Service Provider

2. Customer Service Desk

3. Customer Sales

So far everything is like in manual Service Desk for Service Providers. Then I try to create a new Service Product in commpr01 and in the Sales and Distribution-tab try to assign it to my new Customer Sales area and only thing visible is the Service Provider, no Customer Sales.

Maybe if I can make the Service Product assignment right I can create a new Service Contract and get this SLA finally working.

Ari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey there Ari,

Have u seen some tools related to Org.Mgmt determination and maintenance?

They r available at SPRO->CRM->Master Data->Org.Mgmt ->Tools

There u will be able to find the Translate Org. Unit that u will be able to see wheter your sales org. is being determinated or not and maybe to fix some invalid data....

May not be the solution but can help to achieve one....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your tip.

I've used the ' Update List of Org. Objects' under Tools before but never the 'Translate Org.Unit'. Now tried it also but no help. I could do the translation for Customer Sales just fine without errors. Should there be a error if the Customer Sales isn't properly maintained? Still the only sales org. which I can assign to my Service Product is the Service Provider when it should be Customer Sales.

Haven't got a clue why the Customer Sales doesn't appear on the Sales org.-list.

Br,

Ari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had a similar issue after playing around in PPOMA_CRM.

I changed a setting so as to create BP numbers for the units that I maintained in PPOMA_CRM. From then on my org units (sales and service) were no longer showing.

If I recall it's a buffering issue - check the forums with key words 'buffering' 'units'....There is a program you need to run and then wait 24 hours (don't ask me why) to see the orgs appear again.

If any specifics come back to me I'll update the thread.

Rgds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your tip. I've countered problems with ppoma_crm before when playing around and I've used the report found in SPRO - CRM - Master Data - Org.Management - Tools - Update List of Org. Objects. I've now runned it few times and no help, not even after 24 hours.

Is there anything else that I could do to finally get this SLA working?

Br,

Ari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As said I had the same issue and also executed the program, but to no avail, nothing changed.

A few days later I logged back on again and magic all the org units appeared. I know for a fact that no one did anything from a functional or technical point of view on that system. The only that happened was that the system administrator shut down the system to add additional memory and then booted it up again.

Might be a stab in the dark, but I guess anything is worth trying. Shut your Solman system down and start it up again.

Let us know if that does anything.

~p.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal,

Thank you for your help so far. I restarted our Solman and no effect so far, I'll wait for tomorrow if some magic happens during night before I try something else.

I checked my Customer Sales org again from ppoma_crm and it had a yellow warning in it saying that " Maintain Attribute IS_SA_ORG ".

I found a SAP note saying that you don't need to do anything for this warning and then I found a instruction from a SAP forum:

Goto TC : OOATTRCUST

Check the following for Sales Scenario

1. For Sales Scenario activate buffering

2. Select Attributes/Scenarios node and check for Attribute IS_SA_ORG is

having inherit. Type as '0' and deactivate invisible

3. Remaining org.stru. attributes like

IS_SA_GRP

N No inheritance

IS_SA_OFF

N No inheritance

IS_SA_ORG

N No inheritance

All should be activated for invisible(tick)

Run CRM_COM_ORGMAN_BUPA_INTEGRATE to update org.model.

To improve system performance, you can use the

HRBCI_ATTRIBUTES_BUFFER_UPDATE(need to run after MW replication to clear the

buffer) program for buffering organizational model and attributes. Call up

view T77OMATTR via SM30 and select the buffering field for each scenario to

buffer corresponding objects. Execute the HRBCI_ATTRIBUTES_BUFFER_UPDATE

program every morning (after 0:00 hrs) before starting your systems.

So, I'll try this one tomorrow. Did you have to do anything above or do you have the mentioned background jobs running and settings made in your system?

Br,

Ari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Checked on my system and none of the buffers are activated.

Sorry.

The only thing I can propose is for you to send me the details screen shots of your sales organisation (the data that is in all of the tabs in TC PPOMA_CRM) and I'll compare with what I have.

~p

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal,

Sorry for my delayed answer but I was caught on a other project...

So I tried the things mentioned about buffering and no effect except that in ppoma_crm the check for my Customer Sales is now green without any errors.

Do I send the printscreens about my Customer Sales to the email mentioned in your business card?

Thank you for your help so far.

Br,

Ari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes.

~p

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I've been struggling with similiar issue for some time now.

Regarding problem "No item category could be created" - check SPRO activity "Define Item Category Determination" - there should be an entry for SLFN. Add it if necassary (i.m not shure, whether it wouldn't be deleted after applying a Support Package)

Also if you have problems with Organizational Units assignment, check whether Country attribute in PPOMA_CRM is set as "inherited". Mine wasn't, and when i changed it - org. unit assignment worked.

After this step, i got product assignment working and no error messages in SLFN message, but i still have problem of service contract not being found.

btw. Do you know how to check, which org units are assigned to an SLFN message?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ari

in your first case you said it is working fine

please expain me how you could chive the same

here are some queries

1) what is the transction type you used for support messages ( SLFN ) or any thing else

if it is SLFN , how to determine org determination profile..

i am using SLFN ,but here Organization tab is not appearing in transaction even though an org determination profile is used.

please help me out.

if you have any document prepared for the same ,please share the same.

any Step by step process to configure..so that i can cross cheque where i went wrong

Regards,

CRM TEAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, I'm using SLFN and when I executed transaction notif_create in our Solman and assigned it to a customer Solman iBase component, then the SLA was calculated correctly but when I send a support message from our customers Solman Service Desk via interface, then SLA contract isn't determined.

Things to check:

a) iBase component is assigned to the BP role Sold-to Party

b) ppoma_crm maintained according to the Service Provider Service Desk manual

c) only one sales area assigned to the BP (BP role Sold-to party and Sales Area Data-button) and Service product used in the contract

d) Org created in ppoma_crm maintained also in SPRO->CRM->Basic functions->Pricing->Pricing in Business Transaction->Determine Pricing Procedures

Br,

Ari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ari

Everything is perfectly fine

Are you able to see any organization tab in the SLFN trnsaction type.

as per the document i am not able to determine automatic assignment of product i created.

even though every setting is done according to document

please help me

Regards

CT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Organization-tab in Support message? Do you mean Item Details-tab where you can find the service contract data?

You should create your support product like mentioned in the SLA Made Easy blog and assign your product to your service contract. If you change your support product after the contract assignment, then you should create a new contract with the changed support product.

Your service contract hasn't got any errors and it's released in header and item levels?

Br,

Ari

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ari

i am talking about the Organization tab in support message. i am not able to see the same to check the org element of service contact and support messgae are same or not.

also as per the actions defined as per the document

i need the service product that i have created and assigned in the actions need to be determined in the support messgae automatically,even this is not happening.

help me

Regards,

CT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no Organization-tab on the Support message itself. The organizational determination of the support message is done at the service contract, support product and the BP. When these 3 are OK, the SLA should work and the service contract for the support message determined. But in my case it doesn't.

Is your service contract (type SLFV) totally error free? No red lights on it at all?

Br,

Ari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ari,

Yes my service contract is Absalutely error free.

One more thing is : in support message the service product is also not getting determined automatically.

i had configured actiones for the same as per the document

i hope my problem will be solved once i get the service product determinatined in serice message.

i have created a service product and even defined actions for the same for detrmining in the service message.

but the service product is not getting determined automatically in the support message.

i hope if this is done my problem will be solved.

please help me in this regard

Rds

CT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have SPS 20 in my Solman and did the support product according to the SLA blog and had no problem with the service product assignment. Check the SLA blog and your support product and if everything seems to be ok, maybe you should create a OSS message and see if SAP finds something wrong with your Solman. Without seeing your system it's hard to find the solution.

Br,

Ari

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I can see someone is getting the same error that I am !

CRM Team-> Let me understand something... so ur not being able to get the product automatically applied at the SLFN Transaction even using the AI_SDK_ADD_PRODUCT action manually created?

If yes some things to check:

1-) If the Action was successfully by going to the Support Message u created, click on Transactional Data button then tab ACTIONS, check if there were errors

2-) If something went wrong with the action, go to se19 and check if the Classic Badi: AI_SDK_SP_PPF is active, if not activate it

By doing this at least I can tell that your product will be assigned.

In my case thats the far I was able to go .. No contract determination is happening and I guess because the product item category is not being automatically determinated. Anyone knows why I cant have the product SUPPORT_HOTLINE assigned to the SOL3 Item Category?

Some more details:

I already saw all the blog and the ServiceDesk ADV VAR document but still not clear how the Copy Control transaction and Copy Item Categories should be made.

I will be very glad to have some directions on this...

When I create the a support message (SLFN), the product is there by he action AI_SDK_ADD_PRODUCT but an error is showing that "No item category could be created." and for the Gurus who´s watching this:

Is it happening because the contract isnt being applied (note that in contract created at SLFV Transaction the SOL3 was accepted as item category) OR is it happening because I need to set the COPY CONTROL things prior to the contract be applied?

This problem is freaking me out, I am out of ideas... pls someone help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I can see someone is getting the same error that I am !

CRM Team-> Let me understand something... so ur not being able to get the product automatically applied at the SLFN Transaction even using the AI_SDK_ADD_PRODUCT action manually created?

If yes some things to check:

1-) If the Action was successfully by going to the Support Message u created, click on Transactional Data button then tab ACTIONS, check if there were errors

2-) If something went wrong with the action, go to se19 and check if the Classic Badi: AI_SDK_SP_PPF is active, if not activate it

By doing this at least I can tell that your product will be assigned.

In my case thats the far I was able to go .. No contract determination is happening and I guess because the product item category is not being automatically determinated. Anyone knows why I cant have the product SUPPORT_HOTLINE assigned to the SOL3 Item Category?

Some more details:

I already saw all the blog and the ServiceDesk ADV VAR document but still not clear how the Copy Control transaction and Copy Item Categories should be made.

I will be very glad to have some directions on this...

When I create the a support message (SLFN), the product is there by he action AI_SDK_ADD_PRODUCT but an error is showing that "No item category could be created." and for the Gurus who´s watching this:

Is it happening because the contract isnt being applied (note that in contract created at SLFV Transaction the SOL3 was accepted as item category) OR is it happening because I need to set the COPY CONTROL things prior to the contract be applied?

This problem is freaking me out, I am out of ideas... pls someone help.