Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drop down list issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

One of the users is not getting the values when he is clicking on the drop down arrow. He has all the necessary authorizations. What could be the possible reason for this?

For example in MM01, there is a dropdown down arrow for the field Material Type. When the user clicks on the dropdown arrow, he is not getting any values. But when he is trying in any other PC, it is working fine. His GUI has been re-installed but the error still exists.

Regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> But when he is trying in any other PC, it is working fine.

This looks like you do not work with roaming profiles. Have you tried deleting/removing all contents of the PC's sapworkdir including the history file (an .mdb file)?

5 REPLIES 5

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> But when he is trying in any other PC, it is working fine.

This looks like you do not work with roaming profiles. Have you tried deleting/removing all contents of the PC's sapworkdir including the history file (an .mdb file)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Please check the note : 1319466 which may helpful for you.If it matches your problem,please apply the note.

Rgds,

Gadde.

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

maybe this user has an empty personal list ....

Ask him to use the F4. If there is a 'world'-icon available on top of the result list ('Display all values') he should press it.

I had similar issues already with several users....

b.rgds, Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

I understood as if he type some thing in the material type field, he suppose to get the similar values. but he is not getting. And its working fine in another PC.

((If i am correct))

Temporary memory in local pc,which is using for listing the similar values in the material type field may deleted. Its like temporary files.I am not sure that where these (such settings) all save in local PC. But, i am sure that its not at all related to SAP authorizations.

When user starting manually entering in this field, he can get those values (which he already entered) until these temporary memory deleted in local PC.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perhaps you can try the following way. This isn't a solution, just a workaround. You said, it's working on another pc with same useraccount, so I think it's a local pc problem.

You can try to export the registry adjustements in key:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> SOFTWARE -> SAP -> SAPGUI Front -> SAP Frontend Server -> Customize.

Import this registry entry into pc of user and try again.

Regards,

Julia