cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avoid Error "Missing Export Data"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have not done any setting for export management, however in some of the billing that happens I get ther error message export data missing. On further analysing I see that the customer address is not same as that is there in shipping point and plant.

I know how to resolve the error mesage for that particular billing document by filling the missing data in froeign/trade data tab for billing document.

But my question is what setting triggers this export data checking in billing and how can I avoid getting that message in future. I do not want to everytime go into the billing documnet and enter the missing data details in foreign trade tab as I do not intend to use foreign trade data functionality.

Girish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear giri,

Please go through OSS note :354222 and 354118.

Take a ABAPer help and Make the Changes according to that.

Best regards

raj.

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Girish,

I think you havn't maintain the Foregin Trade Data while creating the Material, Please use T-Code MM01, give ur org unit and select there Foregin Trade Trade Data View.

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar

Former Member

Hi Girish

In VTFL, what indicator you have for your delivery & billing type > Header>determine export data.

You can try this.Go to VTFL with your Delivery & Billing type --> Header --> Maintain "Determine export Data" as "B" - Redetermine export data.

Do post your feedback after trying this.I hope it will resolve your issue.

R/Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to MM03 & check the Foreign Trade Export View. Must be any entry is there.

Kindly check & confirm.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

There no entrty/details fed in the foreign trade tab of material master (MM02)

Girish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in IMG >SD > Foreign Trade / Customs > Basic Data for Foreign Trade > Define Business Transaction Types And Default Value > Define Default Business Type (SD).

Also check in VI49.

Best Regards,

Ankur