SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dunning is not getting Posted

suma_nalluri
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I an encountering a problem while doing the Dunning Proposal.I am giving the date in the dunning proposal 14days +3days grace period from the grace period.I am not finding any error while doing fpva.But i am not able to deducting the charges.I am unable to proceed further.Please advise how to proceed further.

Regards,

Suma.

5 REPLIES 5

0 Kudos

Hi,

PLease check for the dunning Procedure & dunning level charges are configured at below mentioned path.

CARAP--> Business Transaction --> Dunning --> Dunning by Dunning Procedure --> Configure Dunning Procedure.

As FPVA dunning proposal run is correct but dunning chgs is not getting posted, dunn chgs might not be configured for thr relevant Dunning procedure & dunning level.

Regds

Sachin

0 Kudos

Dear Sachin,

I have been configure for both FI AND AS WELL FICA too.I can able to post for one business partner.Another which i am trying to do i am facing this issue.

Regards,

Suma.

rajesh_popat3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suma,

If the Charges are getting posted for one BP, it means the issue is not on the configuration part.

Could you please check in the dunning history as to which items are getting picked and to what dunning level it is taken to.

Generally the charge would be posted once the activity is carried out. So, please check if the print date is populated for the propsed Items. If not, carry out the dunning activity for the dunning proposal run ID.

Basically, check iin the dunning history, f the documents that are selected during proposal have achived the required dunning level so that the charges should get imposed.

Hope this helps!!

Thanks & Regards,

Rajesh Popat

0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thanks for the Information .This is problem with the dates and as well Print format issue.It got resolved.Thanks for your support.

Regards,

Suma.

suma_nalluri
Participant
0 Kudos

RESOLVED