cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assign Reported by value in Help Desk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I had configured Help Desk and create help desk message from my satellite system.

I had created the same user id in solution manager which is exist in satellite system.

when I create message in satellite system at that time in solution manager help desk messagescree a Field named " REPORTED BY ", is blank.

But I want that, the field value filled automaticall with the User ID who create message in satellite system.

How to do setting for this? please help me.

Regards,

Nisit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nisit,

1.Check whether your Pratener determination procedure holds propoer access sequence defined for Reported by Partner function

Have you extended your Reported By BP to Employee Role. If not extended the BP to Employee Role.

Under Employee role goto tab Identification and maintain the following details.

External BP numberl: Solman-SID client User ID

Eg. SM1 100 SAPOSS

ID Type : CRM001

Identification number : Satellite-system-SID Instl-number Client UserID

Eg: EP1 0000234567 100 SAPOSS

After maintaining these details, check whether the Reported by is picking up in the ticket.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> I had configured Help Desk and create help desk message from my satellite system.

> I had created the same user id in solution manager which is exist in satellite system.

> when I create message in satellite system at that time in solution manager help desk messagescree a Field named " REPORTED BY ", is blank.

> But I want that, the field value filled automaticall with the User ID who create message in satellite system.

>t

You need to create Key Users. These are created as bussines partners.

"Each person in CRM-based processes is identified as a business partner, and has this ID throughout the process. The business partner ID creates the connection between a system user and a business partner."

Please go through:

SPRO => Solution Manager ->Cross-Scenario Settings -> Bussines Partners