cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Fields in the form acc. to country grouping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Iu2019ve created a form through HCM forms and process.

I need to display fields in it acc. to the country grouping.

Iu2019ve added fields in the form scenario from infotype PA0002 and version 99(international) screen structure HCMT_BSP_PA_XX_R0002.

But this version doesnu2019t contain 3 fields namely GESCH, MIDNM and PERID and if I add these fields

using the related country structure like HCMT_BSP_PA_US_R0002 or HCMT_BSP_PA_CA_R0002 its erring out and not displaying the data in the fields as all the other fields are in the structure HCMT_BSP_PA_XX _R0002.

Can anybody please help me as to how can I add the fields which has different country groupings.

Regards,

Amrita.K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepa,

If u r not getting some fields directly from the infotype,then u are supposed to get the details from generic service.

If u required more info regarding generic service let me know.

Thanks,

madhukar.

0 Kudos

Hi Madukar,

I am interested in what you mentioned above as I too am looking for MIDNM in IfTyp 0002.

Regards

Petros

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Petros,

You can find this field under country grouping 08, GB

HCMT_BSP_PA_GB_R0002

regards,

Xiang Li

0 Kudos

Hi Xiang,

Thank you for the reply. So these structures are region specific? What if I required it in Australia ie

HCMT_BSP_PA_AU_R0002

Can i extend this or do I need to reference the GB one? Sorry about the basic questions...I have been tasked to do soem HR dev work... which I have never done before.

Regards

Petros

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Petros,

No problem at all, there is no such thing as basic or advance question. I will try to help if i can.

May I know what you are going to do with this middle name? Are you going to display the middle name on the for only or to be updated through the form?

regards,

Xiang Li

0 Kudos

Hi Xiang Li,

Ok so what is happening is as follows.

In PA30 when I go to Infotyp 0002 I can maintain a Middle Name "P0002-MIDNM" against the personel record. However if I go into the ESS portal to maintain personel details this is not available.

So if I update say my prefered name, when I save the record the system deletes the P0002-MIDNM value even though its no where to be found in the ESS structure attatched to the UUIB.

So I have very limitted HR and FPM knowledge...so clearly I am way in over my head.

I hope I explained it correctly as I am pretty much guessing my way through this.

Regards

Petros

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xiang Li,

Yes that worked great. Implemented BADI HRPAD00INFTYBL and passed the old value of MIDNM back into the empty MIDNM field.

Thanks for the help.

Petros

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

We are facing the same problem. Have you already solved it?

thank you!

Regards,

Liting Zhou