cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sample size in RR as per DMR

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, i am working on DMR and i maintain all the setting and at the time of result recording , my sample size is same but acceptance criteria is working as per DMR like PO's of 10 items 1st PO out of 10, 5 is correct then 2nd PO out of 10, 2 is correct then 3rd skip lot Please suggest what to do so that sample size in RR change as per DMR like suppose in PO's there is 10 items 1st PO sample size 5 and its ok then 2nd po sample size 2 and its ok then 3rd po sample size 0 Please suggest Regards Maashish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Maashish

You have to create different sampling set for different severities in the same sampling sheme. Sampling scheme and sampling procedure will be unique. you will have to create different combination of inspection severities in the sampling scheme.

So in DMR when you give the inspection severity against each stage system will automaticaly pick up the corresponding sampling quantiy through the sampling scheme

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just to add what Gajesh mensioned.

1.Crate sampling schemes as epr your requirement.

2.In a sampling scheme use different seviarities like 2,4 &6

3.Now use these sampling schems in sampling procedure & define seviarity here

4.Create DMR & add multiple lines such that different seviarities will be there.

5.Now in QDB3 maintain the relationship as per seviarity

6.attach sampling procedure & DMR at char level.

Now check the lots .........for RR

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sujit, Please describe it briefly i have a little confusion on point number 3 Now use these sampling schems in sampling procedure & define seviarity here (in sampling procedure how can we define different seviarties there is only one option to put one sevirities) Regards Maashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sujit,

iin this we maintain different Sampling procedure and assign thes procedures to DMR in transection QDB3

is i am right

Please suggest

Regards

Maashish

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Maashish

In Dmr sampling scheme is based on the GR quantity. If you want to change the inspection samples create different stages in the DMR and for that create different inspection severities and according attach your samplng scheme

Please let me know your comments

Regards

Gajesh