cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attribute name 'Indian' not defined for model class 'EmployeeDetails'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I added a new parameter of type boolean in the existing BO in the CAF service and Reimported the model in the Web Dynpro and made the necessary changes in the dynpro. When i run the Web Dynpro application then it is giving me the error as "Attribute name 'Indian' not defined for model class 'EmployeeDetails'"

The same service is getting executed from the wsnavigator but it is giving error from Dynpro

I used the Model with the Destination, i think i should clear the cache of the destination like we clear cache of the RFC JCO destination from the Web Dynpro Console, but i am not getting how to clear cache of a Adaptive Web Service Model Destination

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member201361
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

I faced the same situation long back.i added a attribute to BO-- build -> deployed it and reimporting the model, i got error stating the new attribute is not defined for the model.

i just deleted the webservices exposed in the CAF project from the web service node and again exposed my application service as web service. After exposing the application service, import the model in web dynpro application.

Hope it helps

Thanks and Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fazal,

I already tried with deleting the web service and exposing again but it not worked

Is there is any option for clearing the cache of the Web Dynpro runtime?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

only restarting is the solution is found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

We also came accross the same issue, we restarted the server on which the application was deployed.

This really worked. Try it out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

It is correct that after restarting the server, all cache will be cleared and application will run

but the point is i cannot restart the server

so is there any other way??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Change the Webservice name and generate build and deploy the application.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Gayathri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anyone figured out how to clear the cache of the Web Dynpro runtime?

Jacques