cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clarification on Pricing for unit of measure in Days

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I would like to seek clarification on how calculation is done for Unit of Measure -Days. I have a service material which I'm selling for 22 Days. The rate I maintain in the conditions tab is USD 3000 for 1 month ( 30 days). As per my calculation, the condition price should calculated as 2200 but the system shows 2199.

Could anyone explain how I can ar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rasheed

You can create your own Unit of measure using T code CUNI. Maintian a new UoM as 1 day.

Based on that create condition record as 100USD per day. so it will calculate 2200 correctly.

try and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yadav,

I have checked the transaction CUNI. there are already two UoM such as D and DAY which are converted based on seconds

numerator 86400.

Could you please add in more detail as what I need to maintain in CUNI.

Regards

Rasheed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rasheed

If DAY is already present at CUNI then create new condition record for your pricing condition type with UoM DAY. maintain 100 USD for 1 DAY.

test the scenario and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yadav,

Thank for your replies .I understand the solution which you are providing. I will explain my requirement again

I'm selling a SERVICE-A for 22 Days. My system has its rate as 3000 per MON. Usually this service is sold on a monthly basis but now for the customer it is sold for lesser number of days. As the rate of 3000 is for 30 Days, the user expects it to have a rounded value.

As per your suggestion i need to ask the user to change the rate UOM.

Please suggest.

Regards

Rasheed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Rasheed,

ask user to change the rate from 3000 per MON to 100 per DAY.

Joerg_S
Participant
0 Kudos

... did you consider, that a month is 30 or 31 days ... here the rounding could cause from

Answers (0)