cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confirmation of service instead of PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

i am creating an order - delivering - picking - doing PGI - creating invoice.

cycle is complete without errors but when i go to document flow, instaed of PGI, it is showing me "confirmation of service" with some document no.

system is also not displaying that document.

kindly suggest.

atul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you do a POD for this delivery

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If Item Category is TAX or TAW in sale order and you do PGI, in document flow, you could see only "Confirmation of Service". This is due to the fact that these item categories will not check for movement type / stock. You can cross check in Delivery document in Administration tab.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks guys,

but there is no batch management.

item cat. is TAN. and no std settings are changed for item cat.

in del item admn tab, its showing me movement type 601.

regards

atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

This Confirmation of Service / Goods Movement display for main items in the Delivery which have Batch Split Criteria. As this item don't have any qty , so it is not displaying any document.

Else check the sub-items related to it in the Delivery Document ,it would have GD Goods Issue:Delvy XXX as the status.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you make us clear whether your are doing sales returns or Sales? If you do sales returns then confirmation services will be updated.

Pls Revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

1 case where I can think of such a case is for 3rd party item. 3rd party items are not manufactured in your plant site. They are externally procured.

So when a customer raises a sales order with a 3rd party item, you will 1st create a PO. When you do a GR, only then stock will be available in your warehouse & you will be able to create delivery. When you do PGI for such items, system will confirm the services rather than PGI the items.

Another case where you will find such scenario is for TAD service items. For TAD items, there will be no PGI but just confirmation of service.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is a simple process of scrap sale.

item category in both order and delivery is TAN.

schedule line category is standard CP.