cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Find & update mode in forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone help me with the code or procedure in a Find & update mode in a user defined screen?

Regards,

Jona

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

AdKerremans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jona,

If you define your form as automanaged, bind all field to a field in a table, SBO will manage the find/update/add/delete for you.

Regards

Ad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is still not working. I have made my form automanaged then also..

On my form the first record, last record all are working.. But not taking the action of find , update. I have created the form thru VB.net code and connected to user defined table.

Pls. Help

Regards,

Jona

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jona,

In version 2005, u have User Defined Objects. U will find it as the last option in Tools. In that u get a wizard.

Once u enter the required credentials in the wizard, for your form with respect to the table in the back end, then, B1 will automatically take care of all the modes, ie., add/Find/Update.

Satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are not getting the table name or form name in the registration wizard... i think it is already registered as we built it thru code.. Is there any other alternative than thru wizard??

Rgds, Jona

AdKerremans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jona,

What is the object type of the udt. If it is NoNObject then is can not be registered as an UDO.

Ad

Former Member
0 Kudos

so if i do not register then is it not possible for the find /update button to work in my screen as similar to other screens in SBO....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jona,

I had the same problem and i soldved it.

You need to :

Dim objForm As SAPbouiCOM.Form

LoadFromXML("MyForm.srf")

'

objForm = objSAPBOApplication.Forms.Item("MyForm")

'' For manage mode

<b>objForm.AutoManaged = True</b>

'' Declare all mode supports

objForm.SupportedModes = -1

''

'' Link your control with USD

AddUserDataSource(objForm)

'' Init the control which is the data Browser for the SAP menu Bar (Add/Find/Next/LAst/....)

<b>objForm.DataBrowser.BrowseBy = "MyKeyControl"</b>

''

Hope it's help you